Saturday, June 12, 2010

Everyone has one. Why not me?

Kevin and I are getting ready for a presentation at the P-16 Summitt on Tuesday. The title of our session is something about social media (Kevin's passion.) At some point, I remember saying, "Um hmmmm." That was the answer to the question I now assume was "Honey, would you like to present WITH me at the P-16 Summitt?" Guess I getter work on my listening skills. Anyway, my task has been to come up with some examples of students using social media for academic purposes. I have been collecting student blogs, voicethreads, and other cool things the last few nigths. Tonight, I found the PERFECT YouTube video to go along with the presentation. Take a minute and watch it.



It left me thinking .....

This thinking led to the creation of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment