Friday, June 18, 2010

NO Original Ideas

So far I have yet to see ANY original ideas from this man! But this new ad that I JUST saw on TV takes the cake. I mean he THINKS that students come to us in Kindergarten reading!! Well, Zach, this is an UNREALISTIC expectation for Kindergarteners. And the ones who ARE ready to read when they come to us have been in PREK (which you are going to do AWAY with)! Zach, we've been benchmarking students in Kindergarten for AT LEAST the last 3 years in my county. AND in those 3 years we've given ALL struggling students EXTRA instruction in phonics....and comprehension....and fluency....and vocabulary...and phonemic awareness!!! We are ALREADY DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's my questions for you, Zach, are you so out of touch with education in TN that you didn't already know this!?!?!?!?!

Geezzzzzzzzzz!


No comments:

Post a Comment